Monday, October 6, 2014

Week of October 6th

via

Happy Monday, gals!  Are you also still on a high from the Pats win last night?  We are chock full of updates today:


I N T E R I O R S
I've always been somewhat obsessed with home decor and renovations.  After following Genevieve for years (no, really, remember her from Trading Spaces?!), she is constantly evolving.  I listened to this podcast the other day and she is truly an inspiration.

Tomorrow marks the release of Elements of Style, written by local blogger Erin Gates.  I pre-ordered my copy six months ago, and can't wait to explore what must be as special as her blog!  I'll say it now, it will be an affordable hit holiday gift this year!


L O C A L
Soooo we have not yet seen Gone Girl, but can't wait!  We're glad Ben remains to be a faithful hometown guy!  Let's be honest, not many (true) Bostonians would be any other way...

I don't always looks at these home tours, but this charming RI cottage is too cute to miss!

It seems like Faneuil Hall will be catching up to other retailers with a modern makeover.  We wonder what will stay!

Cameron, Suzanne and I are stoked to help celebrate the launch of this start-up's expansion in Boston Thursday night!  Updates to follow!


S E L F
Here are some great pieces of advice regarding success from some of the most successful women out there!

I love finding a new blog with a refreshing take on reality.  This is complete with applicable suggestions on how to embrace adulthood and all of its (fun and not-so-fun) responsibilities.

Ever need motivation to not skip that morning workout?  I gotta start taking my own advice, and I found a great list of how to not make excuses.


S H O P P I N G
Us city girls won't be buying a new car anytime soon, but this is an interesting list to see what is recommended to buy this month for savvy shoppers.

Speaking of smart shopping, here is what is in season right now for fresh produce.

Did you know that Madewell is not a newer brand?  The history of this retailer is an interesting one, from right here in New England.


Wishing you a great week!!

- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment